Panther Five O laminated chainsaw bar. Key features of the Five O range:
1) ALL bars have a gauge of .050 – regardless of if the bar is small, medium or large, Stihl, Oregon or Husky – ALL are .050 gauge
2) Drive link counts are set up to give you an equal amount of left and right cutters with no wider gaps and no double cutter on one side where the chain has been joined [no one else does this]
3) Across STIHL, HUSQVARNA, ECHO, MAKITA – each size bar will run the same size chain for that group ie. a 12″ Panther Five O Stihl MS201T – 12″ Panther Five O Husky T540 XP – 12″ Panther Five O Echo CS-362 TES will ALL run a 3/8 Lo Pro .050 44 drive link chain [which of course has equal left and right cutters]. No need for different chains they all match
4) In the larger size bars in 3/8 .050 for saw bigger than 65cc there will be one bar that will fit on both the STIHL saw AND Husky saws [Husky with an adapterm which you auto get with the bar]. No need to have a separate bar for each saw
5) Easy parts system E1-14 = Echo Group 1 – 14″[35cm] Guidebar
6) Easy match to find chains for your bar eg. the chains labelled E1-14-SCG [SCG would stand for Semi Chisel Guarded] will fit the bars that are part numbered E1-14 [Plus these are also colour coded].
7) All bars have the length clearly written on the bar.
‘One bar to rule them all, One bar to find them, One bar to bring them all and in the timber bind them!’