If you want to cut your teeth into chiansaw milling try this combo pack which does a bit of everything.
- Eco-42 42″ Ecomill
- Eco-8ft-J 8ft 1st Cut System [Comes as x2 joinable 4ft sections]
- Eco-V Vertical Mill [for bars up to 25″]
- Eco-AO Eco Oiler
- FREE WINCH KIT! Take the strain of chainsaw milling with this included winching kit.
A very comprehensive kit! Plus save a few ££ as well. Can’t go wrong..
42″ Ecomill. Based on the old Alaskan Mill design this mill is for those on a budget and looking to start their chainsaw milling career. Or maybe you’d like a back up mill to take the tops off logs. It will handle chainsaws with bars from 16″[40cm] to 42″[107cm].
- 16″[40cm] bar will give a 8″[20cm] cutting width
- 18″[45cm] bar will give a 10″[25cm] cutting width
- 20″[50cm] bar will give a 12″[30cm] cutting width
- 24″[61cm] bar will give a 16″[40cm] cutting width
- 28″[71cm] bar will give a 20″[50cm] cutting width
- 30″[76cm] bar will give a 22″[55cm] cutting width
- 36″[91cm] bar will give a 28″[71cm] cutting width
- 42″[107cm] bar will give a 34″86cm] cutting width
Do you need some budget wedges to go with this kit? No problem click the link here.