91VXL Oregon Lo Pro Rapid 3/8 Lo Pro .050 chainsaw chain. This new cutting chain features a longer top plate, an aggressive cutting edge and a forgiving sharpening profile. Bear in mind this chain really goes for the wood – smaller saws will find this grabby whereas saws with a little more power will cut fast and furiously!
- Cutter top plates are 33% longer than standard 91 cutter
- Semi-chisel cutters provide an aggressive cutting edge with a forgiving sharpening profile and good stay-sharp
- grind – Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance
- Vibe-Ban chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the saw handles
- LubriLink tie straps help keep oil where it’s needed – on the chain
- LubriWell oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar s groove