No need to fish around for all the parts you need – this comes with the lot and you save ££ [not many to be fair – a few!]. We have revised this kit so support angle brackets are now held by 13mm bolts which are much cheaper than the adjustable handles. 4m covers most people for most logs but of course you can always add more sections to do longer logs. With the narrow rungs this system also runs the Panther Intersect Mill [click here for more details on this].
What you get:
- PFKH Panther Fixing Kit for HEAVY First Cut Systems
- 8x 3842 Grub Screw M6x8 Cup point
- 12x 33842 Grub Screw M8x8 Cup point
- 5x CM003H Hex Screw M8x16mm Bolt
- 5x FCH0135 Large Slide Nut M8 [45mm Large Mills]
- 18x PB-EHB First Cut System External Corner Bracket [With Fixings]
- 4x CM00-LV Panther Adjustable Levelling Support
- 8x PB-LJ Panther Linear Joiner [Joins Panther First Cut Lengths]
- 4x FCH001N Replacement 45mm Profile Length 200cm
- 4x FCH001AB1 40mm 1st Cut System Rung 8″[20cm] NARROW [Panther Cub 1st Cut Rung]
- 4x CM001B Panther Mill End Support – SHORT [180mm]
You need to overhang your log each end enough to be able to enter and exit the log easily.
Rungs are pre drilled to allow hex bolts to fix the set up to the log. These sections easily attach together so you can keep adding more and more length to your first cut system. Made of sturdy 45mm profile, pre drilled rungs made of 40mm profile. This is the full complete kit but you can always extend and widen it at a later date.