Brand new to the market the Panther Intersect Chainsaw Mill
This is the support dog and strap and x12 fixing screws for longer lengths [you need every 2m to give full support].
It has taken sometime to develop this mill but now we have it here it will be groundbreaking in terms of what you can do with it.
- Fully light and portable – still uses the log as a reference point
- Runs on smooth bearings that allow no movement of the mill – all you do is push
- Incredibly accurate milling with only 40% effort required of conventional chainsaw mills
- Utilises Panther first cut system
- Rotates from vertical to horizontal – allows log to be milled without moving any planks
Watch this space because we will be using longer bars on this mill [up to 30″] as well as using it for re sawing timber and possible even levelling dry boards ready for planing – it’s all happening!
This is unit only – you will need rails to run it on click here.