Brand new to the market the Panther Intersect Chainsaw Mill
This is the main body only ie. you already should have the 1st cut track to run this on.
- Includes 13mm Ratchet spanner
It has taken sometime to develop this mill but now we have it here it will be groundbreaking in terms of what you can do with it.
- Fully light and portable – still uses the log as a reference point
- Runs on smooth bearings that allow no movement of the mill – all you do is push
- Incredibly accurate milling with only 40% effort required of conventional chainsaw mills
- Utilises Panther first cut system
- Rotates from vertical to horizontal – allows log to be milled without moving any planks
Watch this space because we will be using longer bars on this mill [up to 30″] as well as using it for re sawing timber and possible even levelling dry boards ready for planing – it’s all happening!
This is unit only – you will need rails to run it on click here.