Panther HD Double Ended Chainsaw Mill. Comes with chainsaw for the far end of the mill. These set ups are designed to run with x2 chainsaws for best effect [these are not included with this kit]. The mill is built using heavy duty 45mm profile is the biggest toughest mill you will find on the market. Note you may have to cut the profile and round control tube shorter in order to fit your own set up.
What do you actually get for your $$
- HSD72-63D 72″ Double Ended Milling Bar – Mill up to 58″ (147cm) Logs – For Stihl & Husqvarna Saws .404 .063 194 drive links
- GB1214 Chainsaw Bar Adapter 12mm 14mm Medium Stihl D025 to Large Stihl A031
- GB914 Chainsaw Bar Adapter 9mm 14mm Large Husky D009 to Large Stihl A031
- P-404-FSR .404 .063 194 drive links
- x8 Additional Links 27RA Chain + Joiners
- PM-60-B Panther Horizon Heavy Chainsaw Mill 60″[155cm]
- x8 33842 Grub Screw M8x8 Cup point
- CM045 2mm Spacer Washer for Double Ended Panther Mills
What saws can I use? Most of these saws will all work fine in whatever combination you have. NB: check the drive rims are both running the same size chain. If you go with 3/8 chain make sure your saws both run 3/8 or if .404 make sure both saws are running .404
For more info on double ended milling research this article on Arbtalk here.