59L Oregon Full Chisel .404 .063 chainsaw chain. Super Guard – A big-timber chain for cutting clean wood with kickback-reducing ramp-shaped depth gauges.
- Patented Chain Steel – Oregon OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions.
- Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength.
- Available in standard and skip sequences.
- LubriLink- tie straps help keep oil where it’s needed – on the chain.
- Top-plate Witness Mark makes accurate sharpening easier.
- Top-performing square-corner chisel cutters sever wood fibers completely in a single pass.
The Oregon Witness Mark is a specialized feature created by Oregon and built into each cutter on Oregon professional saw chains. The Witness Mark feature enhances the life and value of an Oregon chain. This helps chainsaw users do four important things:
1. Sharpen the chain at its optimum angle
2. Sharpen the chain accurately throughout its useful life
3. Keep the lengths of cutter top-plates equal
4. Know when the chain has reached the end of its life
Patented Chain Steel
Oregon was determined to find the highest-quality raw material to deliver optimum performance in all cutting conditions. After extensive metallurgical research, experimentation and field testing, a new alloy was created. This established itself as the state-of-the-art in the saw chain industry.
All Oregon professional and harvester saw chains are now made from the company’s own patented OCS-01 steel alloy. Designed to be more durable in cold weather conditions, Oregon cutting saw chain steel is tested and proven to be 125% tougher at minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit and 20% tougher at room temperature.