Husqvarna 120 Mk II with 12″[30cm] Cannon Dime Tip Carving bar and Stihl 13RMS 1/4 .050 carving chain. A solid set up to start carving with. Research the subject as it is easy to break equipment by diving straight in. This set up is ready to go and a great way to start your first carving project. Sprocket nose Sugihara bar included [also in 1/4 pitch] if you wish to swap bars for some cross cutting.
What you get:
- Husqvarna 120 Mk II 1/4 Pitch Drive Sprocket Fitted [Powerhead Only]
- CCD-C1-12-50 Cannon Carving Dime Tip 12″[30cm] 1/4 .050 64 drive links
- BC2M-0F30-A [NON STANDARD] Sugihara Pro Lam 12″[30cm] 1/4 .050 68 drive links
- 3661-13RMS Stihl Carving Micro Chisel 1/4 .050 64 Drive Links
- 3661-13RMS Stihl Carving Micro Chisel 1/4 .050 68 Drive Links
You can find more of the 3661-13RMS chain clicking here – BUT remember to put in the correct number of drive links [either 64 for 12″ Cannon or 68 for 12″ Sugi].