This standard width kit is a good all rounder for mills up to and including 42″[107cm]. You can use it for wider mills and larger logs but there is more chance of the mill ‘see sawing’. This standard size set up also runs the Panther Intersect Mill.
You can find extra sections and parts for it by clicking here.
No need to fish around for all the parts you need – this comes with the lot and you save ££ [not many to be fair – a few!]. We have revised this kit so support angle brackets are now held by 13mm bolts which are much cheaper than the adjustable handles. 4m covers most people for most logs but of course you can always add more sections to do longer logs. With the STANDARD RUNGS this system also runs the Panther Intersect Mill [click here for more details on this].
What you get:
- 4x PB-FCH002 40mm 1st Cut System Rung 10″[30cm] STANDARD
- 4x FCH001N Replacement 45mm Profile Length 80″[200cm] PM80+1st Cut Systems
- 4x CM00-LV Panther Adjustable Levelling Support
- M13 13mm Ratchet Spanner
- D3613 13mm Ratchet Spanner
- 12x FCH0135 Large Slide Nut M8 [45mm Large Mills]
- 2x FCH0125AB Large Twisty Drop In Nut M8 [45mm Profile Large Mills]
- 17x PB-EHB First Cut System External Corner Bracket [With Fixings]
- PBA4 4mm Allen Key
- PB-A3 3mm Allen Key
- PBA6 6mm Allen Key
- 8x 33842 Grub Screw M8x8 Cup point
- 8x PB-LJ Panther Linear Joiner [Joins Panther First Cut Lengths]
- 4x CM001B Panther Mill Supports – Short [182mm], M8 Bolt and Large Slot Nut
- 4x CM001A Panther Mill Supports – Long [245mm], M8 Bolt and Large Slot Nut
- PFKH Panther Fixing Kit for HEAVY First Cut Systems
You need to overhang your log each end enough to be able to enter and exit the log easily.
Rungs are pre drilled to allow hex bolts to fix the set up to the log. These sections easily attach together so you can keep adding more and more length to your first cut system. Made of sturdy 45mm profile, pre drilled rungs made of 40mm profile. This is the full complete kit but you can always extend and widen it at a later date [find the parts to do this HERE]