What size rails do what?
- 24″[61cm] EcoMill - Takes max bar size of 30″[76cm] to give a max cut width of 22″[56cm]
- 36″[91cm] EcoMill- Takes max bar size of 42″[107cm] to give a max cut width of 34″[86cm]
- 48″ [122cm] EcoMill – Takes max bar size of 54″[137cm] to give a max cut width of 46″[117cm]
What size chainsaw do I need when chainsaw milling?
The bigger the better! You can mill with a longer bar on a smaller saw by switching to a lo pro set up.
Set ups are varied and you will need to do some homework to see how to get the most out of your saw.
- Lo Pro Stihl Milling Kits click here
- Lo Pro Husky Milling Kits click here
- Lo Pro Stihl Milling Bars click here
- Lo Pro Husky Milling Bars click here