New 36″ Ecomill. Based on the old Alaskan Mill design this mill is for those on a budget and looking to start their chainsaw milling career. Or maybe you’d like a back up mill to take the tops off logs. It will handle chainsaws with bars from 16″ to 42.”
- 16″ bar will give a 8″ cutting width
- 18″ bar will give a 10″ cutting width
- 20″ bar will give a 12″ cutting width
- 24″ bar will give a 16″ cutting width
- 28″ bar will give a 20″ cutting width
- 30″ bar will give a 22″ cutting width
- 36″ bar will give a 28″ cutting width
- 42″ bar will give a 34″ cutting width
What size chainsaw do I need?
The bigger the better! You can mill with a longer bar on a smaller chainsaw by switching to a Lo Pro set up. Set ups are varied and you will need to do some research to see how to get the most out of your saw.