Specialised ripping chain from Oregon this Hyper Skip chain has x2 teeth then a gap of x10 drive links (yes you read that right!).
This gives a smooth even feel to milling timber.
- Milling is much smoother and much more forgiving
- Longer bars can be used with smaller powerheads as the strain on the powerhead is reduced
- There are only 1/3 number of teeth to sharpen
- A slighly rougher surface finish (the difference is small compared with full comp chain)
- There are fewer teeth but correct sharpening procedure becomes even more important