Brand new to the market the Panther Intersect Chainsaw Mill
This comes complete with:
- Main body
- Set-up square
- x2 End brackets
- Center strap
- Center dog
- x12 Fixing Hex Bolts and 8mm driver
- 13mm Ratchet spanner
- x10 M8mm Bolt [12mm Long]
- x10 Large Slot Nuts
- 3m of track with this purchase allowing you to saw logs 2.4m long.
It has taken sometime to develop this mill but now we have it here it will be groundbreaking in terms of what you can do with it.
- Fully light and portable – still uses the log as a reference point
- Runs on smooth bearings that allow no movement of the mill – all you do is push
- Incredibly accurate milling with only 40% effort required of conventional chainsaw mills
- Utilises Panther first cut system
- Rotates from vertical to horizontal – allows log to be milled without moving any planks
Watch this space because we will be using longer bars on this mill [up to 30″] as well as using it for re sawing timber and possible even levelling dry boards ready for planing – it’s all happening!