No need to fish around for all the parts you need – this comes with the lot and you save ££ [not many to be fair – a few!]. We have revised this kit so support angle brackets are now held by 13mm bolts which are much cheaper than the adjustable handles. 4m covers most people for most logs but of course you can always add more sections to do longer logs. Comes with 248mm undrilled rungs [you can drill the soft cross braces yourself or leave undrilled]
What you get:
- 4x 2.0m Lengths of Heavy Duty Profile
- 4x Rungs [248mm undrilled]
- 18x Large L shape brackets [x4 per rung – x2 spares]
- 8x Heavy duty longitudinal joiners [To use to join track and/or join rungs]
- Full fixing kit
- 4x Panther 180mm stainless fixing brackets [Includes Fittings]
You need to overhang your log each end enough to be able to enter and exit the log easily.
Rungs are pre drilled to allow hex bolts to fix the set up to the log. These sections easily attach together so you can keep adding more and more length to your first cut system. Made of sturdy 45mm profile, pre drilled rungs made of 40mm profile. This is the full complete kit but you can always extend and widen it at a later date.