New Oregon Speedcut Nano System bars are new from Oregon and is Husqvarna/Oregon’s answer to Stihl’s 1/4 .043 chain. Would it have been easier and simpler for customers to understand the chain if they had done a 1/4 .043 version that people already knew and understood? Yes – but then they would not have a unique selling point hence they have brought out .325 .043!
Will it cut as thin as 1/4 .043? No… close but not as thin a kerf.
Will it be a stronger set up than 1/4 .043? Yes – slightly thicker bar and sturdier chain.
One major plus is they do sell a pack with the drive sprocket/bar/chain all together so this does make it easier for the user and dealer to sell and fit.
Features an aluminium core, light weight and designed to run the Oregon 95TXL chain.
- Fits Husqvarna T540i, T535i
- For saws in the 1-3hp range (20-38cc)
- Pitch: .325 Low Profile (NEW) narrow kerf, Gauge: .043
- Lubritec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Longer run time from a uniquely designed SpeedCut Nano 80TXL saw chain which increases saw cutting efficiency
- Increased speed allows compact saws to take on a big projects
- Smooth cuts and nearly no cutting chatter
- Performance that won’t stall in the cut