Husqvarna 120 Mk II with 12″ Cannon Dime Tip Carving bar and Stihl 13RMS 1/4 .050 carving chain. A solid set up to start carving with. Research the subject as it is easy to break equipment by diving straight in. This set up is ready to go and a great way to start your first carving project. Sprocket nose Sugihara bar included [also in 1/4 pitch] if you wish to swap bars for some cross cutting.
What you get:
- Husqvarna Mk II pre fitted with Oregon 1/4 sprocket 552665
- CCD-C1-12-50 12″[30cm] Cannon Carving Dime Tip
- 3661-13RMS Stihl Carving Chain 1/4 .050 64 drive links
- BC2M-0F30-A 12″[30cm] Sugihara Pro Lam 1/4 .050 Sprocket Nose Bar
- 3661-13RMS Stihl Carving Chain 1/4 .050 68 drive links
You can find more of the 3661-13RMS chain clicking here – BUT remember to put in the correct number of drive links [either 64 for 12″ Cannon or 68 for 12″ Sugi].