Welcome to our new carving packages.
If you are buying a dime tip or R7 package we provide you with a clutch removal tool and 1/4 drive sprocket.
Chainsaw carving is unlike other chainsaw use – please watch the attached videos and do your research before carving as it is very easy to damage both the bar and saw through incorrect use. Tip – dip the chain in bar oil and allow excess oil to drip off before fitting – it really helps reduce friction when you first run it up. Bedding in takes time so take it easy with the first 1 to 2 tanks of fuel.
Echo CS281WES – Manoeuvrable light weight saw ideal for carving
What you get:
- Echo CS281-WES Powerhead Only [3/8 Lo Pro Drive]
- X640000011 Echo Sprocket Clutch Removal Tool
- A556-000102 Echo CS-270 WES, CS-271 WES, CS-280 WES, CS-281 WES 1/4 [Carving Sprocket]
- BN6A-0X30T-A 12″ Sugihara Dime Tip Tough Carver Bar
- Stihl 3661-13RMS 1/4 .050 68 drive links Carving Chain
Specifications Engine displacement 26.8cc Dry weight 3.1kg Output 1.09kW