Complete milling kit – Mill up to 56″[142cm] Logs
Fits: All Chainsaw makes and bar lengths.
Mills 48″ and longer have the Granberg Mk IV have the bracing kit included for extra strength.
General description: Basic Mill and 36-inch Handle and Rail Set: Tubular Aircraft aluminum extrusion and zinc-plated steel parts. Instruction manual & assembly hardware. High-quality U.S. made aircraft aluminum and steel. MADE IN THE USA.
Use description: This versatile, heavy-duty chainsaw lumber mill accurately cuts planks and beams up to 32” wide and 1/2” to 13” deep. Clamps onto your chainsaw bar with no drilling required. Lightweight and portable, enables user to mill lumber where the tree falls. No previous experience required! New CNC-Machined billet end brackets! (See photo) These new end brackets are more accurate, easier to adjust, create less vibration than the old die cast version and are virtually unbreakable. Perfect for homeowners, woodworkers, arborists and sawyers. Optimal results will be had when used with ripping chain [buy a ripping chain to suit your saw using our selector service click here].
What do you get?
- G778-60 Revised Granberg Alaskan 60″[150cm] Mk IV Chainsaw Mill – For Logs up to 56″[142cm] Includes Bracing kit
- HSSA64-63RQ 64″[163cm] GB Slotted Extra Long 5′ Foot Bar [Stihl+Husqvarna] .404 .063 180 drive links
- P-404-HSR Hyper Skip Ripping Chain .404 .063[1.6mm] 180 Drive Links
- 6x Eco8 Eco 8″[20cm] General Purpose Wedge
- E-Winch Eco Winch Kit
- Eco-AO Auxillary Oiler Kit For Chainsaw Mills
- Instruction Manual
Before you buy a Granberg Kit check out our UK designed and built Panther Chainsaw Mills here
- Best first cut system on the market
- Going Lo Pro narrow kerf chain – read the pros and cons here
- What are the differences between ripping chains?
- Putting your chainsaw mill together – watch here