New Oregon Speedcut Nano System bars are new from Oregon and is Husqvarna/Oregon’s answer to Stihl’s 1/4 .043 chain. Would it have been easier and simpler for customers to understand the chain if they had done a 1/4 .043 version that people already knew and understood? Yes – but then they would not have a unique selling point hence they have brought out .325 .043!
Will it cut as thin as 1/4 .043? No… close but not as thin a kerf.
Will it be a stronger set up than 1/4 .043? Yes – slightly thicker bar and sturdier chain.
Will it last longer and be easier to sharpen than 1/4 .043? Prob yes on both counts.
Features an aluminium core, light weight and designed to run the Oregon 95TXL chain.
- For saws in the 1-3hp range (20-38cc)
- Pitch: .325 Low Profile (NEW) narrow kerf, Gauge: .043
- Lubritec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Longer run time from a uniquely designed SpeedCut Nano 80TXL saw chain which increases saw cutting efficiency
- Increased speed allows compact saws to take on a big projects
- Smooth cuts and nearly no cutting chatter
- Performance that won’t stall in the cut